I'm extremely excited to announce that Ellis now has the server up and running using a medley of different things. We're using a combination of 5.48 and 6.0.
1. Get the server's game files from these links:
2. Place these files directly into your Freelancer install directory. You will want a clean install to ensure that this works, so dust off your CDs!
3. Get the 5.48 Pt 1, 5.48 Pt 2, and Update 1 from the attachments on this thread.
4. Grab the Pt 1 and 2 attachments on this topic and combine them into one file to build TT 5.48. The file is split in two sections due to its size.
5. Install your new 5.48 and .1 update using Freelancer Mod Manager.
I am extremely happy that Ellis has taken the time to learn how to do this and get a server running for us to use. Thanks so much for sticking with us this far guys. I can't wait to see you on the battlefield and a very special thank you to Ellis for making this all possible.
For the Brotherhood!