Toggle shoutbox TR Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  McKooter : (22 August 2023 - 02:08 AM) saying hi again. Ill check back in a bit
@  Tom_Horn : (19 March 2022 - 01:09 AM) What's up? :)
@  Slayer : (26 February 2022 - 11:31 AM) Sad to know that Madcat passed away. Rest in peace!
@  McKooter : (11 September 2021 - 08:16 PM) RIP Madcat. I only come here every few months. God we seem to lose some people. :( seriously.
@  Ragman : (24 May 2021 - 07:04 PM) To EVERYBODY: It is with deepest sympathy that I inform the community that MadCat passed away on the 19th of May this year. He will be missed.
@  Ragman : (24 May 2021 - 07:02 PM) Mckooter, I think Cursor is still paying for this
@  Caprica : (11 February 2021 - 06:55 AM) Доброго времени суток Всем
@  Caprica : (26 January 2021 - 06:07 PM) hi All
@  Slayer : (16 January 2021 - 05:13 PM) Hello
@  McKooter : (03 January 2021 - 04:39 PM) @Rags, yeah just was messing about again today and popped back in to see if its still up. Are we even sure who is paying for this place?
@  Ragman : (06 December 2020 - 10:59 PM) OMG This is still here
@  McKooter : (31 August 2019 - 02:12 AM) what!? a new site?? i slaved over this place :D eyo to fenris, rags, and ahroun
@  Fenris_Wolf : (14 July 2019 - 01:56 PM) Awesome. After much pissing around I can login again. Just a reminder we've got a new website running at https://tekagis.ca and a discord server https://discord.gg/psX8HBu
@  Ragabash : (10 July 2019 - 07:32 PM) Tekagis must rise again
@  Ahroun : (10 July 2019 - 07:31 PM) OMG I can't believe this login still works!!!  :blink:
@  McKooter : (26 June 2019 - 02:52 AM) just stopped in to say hi if anyone reads this still
@  MINDDRIVE : (01 June 2019 - 12:46 AM) ello ello
@  The_Fiddler : (11 March 2019 - 03:18 AM) 10 active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes) Play, play !!!
@  The_Fiddler : (10 March 2019 - 04:48 PM) Looking forward to explore this mod again :)
@  Nameless : (25 August 2018 - 12:54 AM) Server down?

Photo

A day in the life of [Havoc] the condemned assassins

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

Axl

Axl

frozen Sushi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
I awoke this morning to the warm feel of the sun apon my face in the hidden cloaked base deep within the omicron systems next to the dead planet where Havoc had taken refuge 4 years earlier.
I thought i would get up and get an early start to the revenge by killing some innocent pilots that i would stumble on.
I left the base and headed to the usual jump hole to alpha.
I had not flown far when i heard a loud screeching sound i had not heard for years but couldn't quite put my finger on it.
I landed and a big asteroid and killed the engines as to blend in and not be seen.
To my amazement i seen a group of the lost nomads that had supposedly been defeated years earlier.
I started my engines and preceded to follow them from a distance.
I followed them for a while until we came to a new jumphole i had never seen before.
I waited till the way was clear and decided to jump head first as i had learnt to fear noone or no thing as death was a release from this pain of living.
Once i entered the jumphole and flew around a while i noticed a small base made from what looked to be alien fibres.
I sat there for a while wondering what my options were, all of a sudden i heard a familer alarm (warning incoming missile).
Oh no i had been spotted i done what i had been tought to do since i was a small boy, i grabbed the hair trigger on my guns and hit my trusters.
I fought as i always did which was a condemned soul not caring if he lived or died but knowing killing things bought great joy to this condemned soul.
The fight was long and hard but with the last shot of my guns a grin came over my face when i realised i had collected yet another soul.
I was sitting pondering my next move when all of a sudden i was hit with something floating out in space which had come from my last victim. I hit my tractor beam button only to discover what appeared to be a huge alien missile launcher with 1 round still inside. Wow this could do some damage i thought to myself.
Then it dawned on me my next move, i quickly attached the alien launcher and hit max power as i flew towards the nomads base, faster and faster until i had the perfect shot.
I hit my fire button and watched in amazement as that huge missile hit the base and blew it into a thousand pieces, then a familer feel came over me which i had felt all to often lately and that was the sweet feeling of VICTORY
Posted Image

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A LITTLE HAVOC IN YOUR DAY !!!!