Toggle shoutbox TR Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  McKooter : (22 August 2023 - 02:08 AM) saying hi again. Ill check back in a bit
@  Tom_Horn : (19 March 2022 - 01:09 AM) What's up? :)
@  Slayer : (26 February 2022 - 11:31 AM) Sad to know that Madcat passed away. Rest in peace!
@  McKooter : (11 September 2021 - 08:16 PM) RIP Madcat. I only come here every few months. God we seem to lose some people. :( seriously.
@  Ragman : (24 May 2021 - 07:04 PM) To EVERYBODY: It is with deepest sympathy that I inform the community that MadCat passed away on the 19th of May this year. He will be missed.
@  Ragman : (24 May 2021 - 07:02 PM) Mckooter, I think Cursor is still paying for this
@  Caprica : (11 February 2021 - 06:55 AM) Доброго времени суток Всем
@  Caprica : (26 January 2021 - 06:07 PM) hi All
@  Slayer : (16 January 2021 - 05:13 PM) Hello
@  McKooter : (03 January 2021 - 04:39 PM) @Rags, yeah just was messing about again today and popped back in to see if its still up. Are we even sure who is paying for this place?
@  Ragman : (06 December 2020 - 10:59 PM) OMG This is still here
@  McKooter : (31 August 2019 - 02:12 AM) what!? a new site?? i slaved over this place :D eyo to fenris, rags, and ahroun
@  Fenris_Wolf : (14 July 2019 - 01:56 PM) Awesome. After much pissing around I can login again. Just a reminder we've got a new website running at https://tekagis.ca and a discord server https://discord.gg/psX8HBu
@  Ragabash : (10 July 2019 - 07:32 PM) Tekagis must rise again
@  Ahroun : (10 July 2019 - 07:31 PM) OMG I can't believe this login still works!!!  :blink:
@  McKooter : (26 June 2019 - 02:52 AM) just stopped in to say hi if anyone reads this still
@  MINDDRIVE : (01 June 2019 - 12:46 AM) ello ello
@  The_Fiddler : (11 March 2019 - 03:18 AM) 10 active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes) Play, play !!!
@  The_Fiddler : (10 March 2019 - 04:48 PM) Looking forward to explore this mod again :)
@  Nameless : (25 August 2018 - 12:54 AM) Server down?

Photo

Cloakable Ships

- - - - -

5 replies to this topic

S31-Zero-Order

S31-Zero-Order

Archon

• Head Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

Bug Found: Some ships that should cloak can't.

Date Found: 2/1/2016 (and prior)

What I was flying: N/A

How to reproduce: Pilot ship, use "/cloak" command to cloak the ship.

These are a list of ships that have been reported that are supposed to be able to cloak, but don't have the ability:

Osiris (battleship)
Ring-y

Viper Mk7 (I think is the name -- sold in Outback)

I'll update this list as more players respond with other ships. We'll need to test each to ensure that they function correctly.

Please do NOT post the Ravenclaw in here. The infocard for that one is wrong -- that fighter has never had a cloaking device.

2vbwyz7.png

In defensione et fraternitatem Elohim...

XxX_weed_XxX

XxX_weed_XxX

Fresh Banana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

also I know ragnarok from other mods that had ragnarok and it had cloak...like NSU or crossfire(on crossfire you can mount cloak on ship but if you change ships you lose it) and "zoner odin" I know it as Valkyrie gunship from NSU it had cloak...

XxX_weed_XxX

XxX_weed_XxX

Fresh Banana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

and ravenclaw needs cloak in description it says it does come equipped with cloak...

I recommend the developers try to make a special cloak hardpoint at external equipment for every ship and the device to be in a base hidden in mines and to be expensive like 2 billion credits:)

XxX_weed_XxX

XxX_weed_XxX

Fresh Banana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I will try to learn to mod and try to help you guys

I mean this mod is beautiful and I to see fixed and things...

XxX_weed_XxX

XxX_weed_XxX

Fresh Banana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

oh sorry for ravenclaw I did read that note now

ignore that ravenclaw post of mine :P

Fenris_Wolf

Fenris_Wolf

Mad Scientist

• Head Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:Code, code and more code.....

Current list of cloakable ships is:

Banshee, USS Defiant, NX01 Enterprise - Gunboat, Police Patrol Ship, Bird Of Prey, Romulan Warbird - Gunboat, Mosaram, Valkyrie Mk4, UniTrans, Admin Odin, Admin Marauder

Most ships actually have the cloak hardpoint, but cloaks cant be bought. This is unlikely to change in the near future...in the current mod state, cloaks are mostly a useful novelty item, in the planned update they will have real purpose.

perl -e 'print join("",(a .. z," ")[9,20,18,19,26,0,13,14,19,7,4,17,26,15,4,17,11,26,7,0,2,10,4,17])'

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users