Toggle shoutbox TR Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  McKooter : (22 August 2023 - 02:08 AM) saying hi again. Ill check back in a bit
@  Tom_Horn : (19 March 2022 - 01:09 AM) What's up? :)
@  Slayer : (26 February 2022 - 11:31 AM) Sad to know that Madcat passed away. Rest in peace!
@  McKooter : (11 September 2021 - 08:16 PM) RIP Madcat. I only come here every few months. God we seem to lose some people. :( seriously.
@  Ragman : (24 May 2021 - 07:04 PM) To EVERYBODY: It is with deepest sympathy that I inform the community that MadCat passed away on the 19th of May this year. He will be missed.
@  Ragman : (24 May 2021 - 07:02 PM) Mckooter, I think Cursor is still paying for this
@  Caprica : (11 February 2021 - 06:55 AM) Доброго времени суток Всем
@  Caprica : (26 January 2021 - 06:07 PM) hi All
@  Slayer : (16 January 2021 - 05:13 PM) Hello
@  McKooter : (03 January 2021 - 04:39 PM) @Rags, yeah just was messing about again today and popped back in to see if its still up. Are we even sure who is paying for this place?
@  Ragman : (06 December 2020 - 10:59 PM) OMG This is still here
@  McKooter : (31 August 2019 - 02:12 AM) what!? a new site?? i slaved over this place :D eyo to fenris, rags, and ahroun
@  Fenris_Wolf : (14 July 2019 - 01:56 PM) Awesome. After much pissing around I can login again. Just a reminder we've got a new website running at https://tekagis.ca and a discord server https://discord.gg/psX8HBu
@  Ragabash : (10 July 2019 - 07:32 PM) Tekagis must rise again
@  Ahroun : (10 July 2019 - 07:31 PM) OMG I can't believe this login still works!!!  :blink:
@  McKooter : (26 June 2019 - 02:52 AM) just stopped in to say hi if anyone reads this still
@  MINDDRIVE : (01 June 2019 - 12:46 AM) ello ello
@  The_Fiddler : (11 March 2019 - 03:18 AM) 10 active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes) Play, play !!!
@  The_Fiddler : (10 March 2019 - 04:48 PM) Looking forward to explore this mod again :)
@  Nameless : (25 August 2018 - 12:54 AM) Server down?

Photo

So, Star Citizen

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

S31-Zero-Order

S31-Zero-Order

Archon

• Head Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

Hey guys. I've noticed that a ton of different fleets are being formed up on the Star Citizen boards. What are we going to do? Will we be making our own fleet or will we each go it alone?

I plan on opening a mercenary or pirate faction. Anybody up for that?

2vbwyz7.png

In defensione et fraternitatem Elohim...

DSTRYR

DSTRYR

Initiate

• APOC Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

well zero i thought about sc.. i am no backer till now as i didn´t see that my rig can run it! but if i can do so i will be in ! and changing the faction from my old style.. mhh as an pirate i could do more in sc.. will wait till its live!

Posted Image

S31-Zero-Order

S31-Zero-Order

Archon

• Head Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

I'm seriously thinking of going as a pirate. I have a Super Hornet with a jump drive that comes standard. When I'm paired up with the other guys on the vent server we use, we can come up with some pretty creative stuff that we use to nail people.

You're welcome to join us if you'd like when the game comes out.

2vbwyz7.png

S31-Zero-Order

S31-Zero-Order

Archon

• Head Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

Btw, what kind of ship did you get? You'd said that you'd recently made a purchase?

2vbwyz7.png

DSTRYR

DSTRYR

Initiate

• APOC Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Ho Zero!

No i didn´t have the ship sadly.. i am not an backer till now, in fact i dont know if my machine can handle the game if it comes out.. but if it does i will buy it! it will be my no.1 Game if i can run it! 

and than i will join ( must do some working on my bad side.. lol)

Posted Image

Spirit

Spirit

retired, Still Kicking

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

I am sooooo going to be a Merc.. once i have completed the single player game. I will then get on the Multiplayer side of it...  woohooooo roll on SC :)

Posted Image
If you do not come in peace, may you leave in pieces.

Music gives soul to the universe, Wings to the mind, Flight to the imagination and Life to everything...

S31-Zero-Order

S31-Zero-Order

Archon

• Head Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

They'd put up a poll earlier about a new ship that people wanted to see around a month ago. From what I could tell, the vote was overwhelmingly in favor of a merc gunship. I can't wait to see how that'll turn out.

2vbwyz7.png

nobodie

nobodie

Alien Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Well, I think I will play on a legal side for a bit, freelancing at first, and then definitely turn to piracy. Anyway that won't be soon.... 

Got entry level ship Aurora MR.

nobodiehandwh.png

S31-Zero-Order

S31-Zero-Order

Archon

• Head Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

Same. There's a lot to explore out there. I'd like to leave my options open until I've seen enough.

2vbwyz7.png

DSTRYR

DSTRYR

Initiate

• APOC Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

so i see the future definatly at sc...! hope we all meet there online  :bwink:

Posted Image

S31-Zero-Order

S31-Zero-Order

Archon

• Head Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

I'm sure we will. There's a huge universe out there that'll need to be explored. Myself and a couple of others are planning on getting a small, jump-capable ship that we can dock our fighters to. We're looking at a mobile base for small raids or scouting.

2vbwyz7.png

Undertaker

Undertaker

Alien Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Zero - count me in!

You earned my respect as an enemy - more than willing to follow you as a commander!

Currently I got the 300i - been a backer for quite a while. But meh - I'll basically fly everything ¦-]

S31-Zero-Order

S31-Zero-Order

Archon

• Head Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

Wooo! Thanks! Maybe we'll need a combat carrier if we have enough people.

The 300i looked like a nice ship. I thought about getting one myself, but that Hornet just looked too nice to pass up. That 300i's going to have some impressive speed, though. It should turn out to be a more than capable scout/snub fighter.

2vbwyz7.png