Toggle shoutbox TR Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  McKooter : (22 August 2023 - 02:08 AM) saying hi again. Ill check back in a bit
@  Tom_Horn : (19 March 2022 - 01:09 AM) What's up? :)
@  Slayer : (26 February 2022 - 11:31 AM) Sad to know that Madcat passed away. Rest in peace!
@  McKooter : (11 September 2021 - 08:16 PM) RIP Madcat. I only come here every few months. God we seem to lose some people. :( seriously.
@  Ragman : (24 May 2021 - 07:04 PM) To EVERYBODY: It is with deepest sympathy that I inform the community that MadCat passed away on the 19th of May this year. He will be missed.
@  Ragman : (24 May 2021 - 07:02 PM) Mckooter, I think Cursor is still paying for this
@  Caprica : (11 February 2021 - 06:55 AM) Доброго времени суток Всем
@  Caprica : (26 January 2021 - 06:07 PM) hi All
@  Slayer : (16 January 2021 - 05:13 PM) Hello
@  McKooter : (03 January 2021 - 04:39 PM) @Rags, yeah just was messing about again today and popped back in to see if its still up. Are we even sure who is paying for this place?
@  Ragman : (06 December 2020 - 10:59 PM) OMG This is still here
@  McKooter : (31 August 2019 - 02:12 AM) what!? a new site?? i slaved over this place :D eyo to fenris, rags, and ahroun
@  Fenris_Wolf : (14 July 2019 - 01:56 PM) Awesome. After much pissing around I can login again. Just a reminder we've got a new website running at https://tekagis.ca and a discord server https://discord.gg/psX8HBu
@  Ragabash : (10 July 2019 - 07:32 PM) Tekagis must rise again
@  Ahroun : (10 July 2019 - 07:31 PM) OMG I can't believe this login still works!!!  :blink:
@  McKooter : (26 June 2019 - 02:52 AM) just stopped in to say hi if anyone reads this still
@  MINDDRIVE : (01 June 2019 - 12:46 AM) ello ello
@  The_Fiddler : (11 March 2019 - 03:18 AM) 10 active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes) Play, play !!!
@  The_Fiddler : (10 March 2019 - 04:48 PM) Looking forward to explore this mod again :)
@  Nameless : (25 August 2018 - 12:54 AM) Server down?

Photo

Tekagi's Tavern 2010

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
144 replies to this topic

ALPHA WOLF

ALPHA WOLF

Alien Organism

• Clan Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
Slaughter walks into the bar after being known as Eagle feeling very refreashed after a month of killing anything thats moves, He scans the bar and thinks HMM there are no tables well I will just have to kill someone and take there table. He looks at Zeta and states bring me whisky and if you try to feed me that slop that you passed off as food before I will shoot you where you stand so make the grub hot and good your life depends on it. Slaughter looks around the room and says to himself HMM I have not had a kill tonight except the one I killed to get a table maybe I will wait around for closing and kill them 1 by 1 as they come out. Zeta brings him the whisky and take out Slaughter eats and gets up without paying the bill and states you live another day Zeta.
Posted Image

Major_Malfunction

Major_Malfunction

cloned Sheep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
Wandering the corridors of Tanya's base, Major Malfunction sees the sign above the entrance of the Tavern. "It's been a while. I wonder how the place has changed?" he wonders as he begins toward the bar. A new bouncer is at the entrance, and he is sound asleep. Before putting it in the locker, the Major grabs a shock stick from his mass compactor and turns it down so it would only cause a minor shock. Reaching with it for the bouncer, he thought the better of his decision and replaced it before closing the locker.

Sitting at a table, he glanced nervously around the bar. Something about it made him uneasy. He concluded that it was either that the bartender was wearing a CCoF uniform, or the WHE at a nearby table that looked like he wanted to kill him. ...Along with everyone else in the bar. The Major kept an eye on him as he scrolled through the list of drinks.

Malfunction entered his order on the keypad on the table, which sent his order to the bar. Waiting patiently, he saw the same junker that ignited his flash powder last time he was there. He quickly switched sides on the table to hide his face. "How is he even alive?" he wondered when the waitress brought his order. "Thanks," he grunted, and began drinking. The Major put his glass down and checked to see if he had any jobs coming. There weren't any until about a week later, so he decided to stay in the bar for a while.

Zeta

Zeta

Cubic Zirconium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
ooc: Sorry for the late reply. I'm in class most of the time now and it's hard to find time.

Zeta looked up as he saw Slaughter walk in. Zeta punches the order into the terminal and laughs about the slop comment. "Just remember, you asked for it last time" he said smiling. Zeta pulls up the food menu and orders up something hot. "Hope you like it" he says as he hands a tray with the drink and food on it, "just remember, this is a bar, not a restaurant, I don't make a lot of food in here, I just heat it up."

When Major Malfunction walks up, Zeta notices an uneasy look about him. Zeta took his order, and had a waitress bring it to him at his table. As the waitress is bringing out the order, with Zeta watching closely, Slaughter walks out without paying. Zeta frowns as Slaughter says, "You live another day, Zeta." Zeta shrugs it off and punches Slaughter's info into the tabs terminal. "He'll pay one of these days," he says to himself.
Posted Image
Thank you, Slaughter

Lord Akira

Lord Akira

Quorum Member

• APOC Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

After months of being in isolation on an undisclosed planet , in the far reaches of sirus , Lord Akira has made his his way back to the busy life of sirus. He walks into the tavern looking alot healthier then he was last seen here. He puts his katana and his blaster in the locker and walks to the back of the bar and sits at his favorite table , away from the common patrons of the bar. He notices a new monitor showing his ship entering colorado space and the news reporter mentioning of DD Akiras return to sirus. Lord Akira looks at his personal PDA and see's a message from Vallen ( heh , Akira says to himself , Vallen earned a big promotion for holding the remaining DD together in my absence) at that moment the waitress approached akira and said " The usual sir? " akira replied " no not today , I have alot of "lose ends " i have to tie up and i need to be of sound mind and body to acheive this great change. The waitress , used to Akira intoxicated replies of the past , looks at him in a confused manner? "Well i got work to do , replies Akira as he places a million creds in her hand and smiles... Walking to the locker Akira places his blaster on his hip and slings his Katana across his back , he glances back and smiles an evil grin , A change is coming is all akira said in a low evil tone as he walked out of the bar

Posted Image

Zeta

Zeta

Cubic Zirconium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
Zeta looks up to see Akira walk into the bar, in much better shape than the last time he had seen him. He sends Akira's favorite waitress to serve him, but Akira doesn't order him. Zeta just shrugs at the waitress's confused look. As Akira walks out, Zeta says, "It was nice to see you again..." then gave Akira the strangest look when he said that a change was coming... "creepy laugh, dude" he says to himself.
Posted Image
Thank you, Slaughter

MINDDRIVE

MINDDRIVE

Quorum Member

• APOC Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
and now for something completely different;

Sneaking past the entrance alarms, Mind cautiously and ever so carefully smuggles in a case of SBD's into the bar. Observing a slight crowd, strategicly, he goes from empty chair to empty chair, pushing down ever so inconspiculously into the cussion of each one, depositing the SBD and slowly rising out to transfer to the next target. With the payload of SBD's dispenced, Mind laughs to himself and exits the bar.

we now return you to your regularly scheduled program
=THE MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO TASTE - MINISTRY=

Lord Akira

Lord Akira

Quorum Member

• APOC Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Akira walks into the bar unarmed so there was no need for him to use Zetas weapon lockers , He notices an APOC pilot scurrying around from table to table like an old church mouse. Akira shrugs and walks calmly to his favorite table. He see Zeta has already sent his favorite waitress to take his usual order of Yagermeister , but Akira says " No thankyou , I'm not here to drink , i need to ask Zeta if he could arange safe passage into omnicron gamma for a meeting with the head of the Corsairs... and can it be as low profile as possible , it seems i have something the corsair leader would be interrested in having.. at a nominal fee of course..."
Akira leaves his personal com's number with Zeta and says " call me when its all ready and i'll make it worth your while..." Akira then calmly walks to the door , noticeing an WHE pilot eating like an inbred nerfherder , Akira smiles and said to himself , at least someone likes the rancid meat here just as much as the TSC does, as he leaves the tavern...

Posted Image

Zeta

Zeta

Cubic Zirconium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
As Zeta is walking around the tavern from table to table, trying to find the source of a smell that had caused a patron to pass out on the table, Krystal, one of his waitresses, came to him and pointed Akira out. As Zeta is talking to Akira standing in a corner by the bar, another patron sits down and a few minutes later, coughs and face plants the table, passed out. Zeta scratches the back of his head and mutters, "What the..." He tells Akira that he'll get the message out, waves, and goes to the back office to relay the message to Scorpy.

OOC: Please feel free to follow the storyline, "Change" from here.
Posted Image
Thank you, Slaughter

ALPHA WOLF

ALPHA WOLF

Alien Organism

• Clan Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Slaughter notices Akira walking into the bar and thinks to himself god he smells worse that the garbage that Zeta has served and called food.
But when you have been out for so long anything tasted good Oh well slaughter thinks it's hot and dead which is what is going to happen to Zeta if he ever serves this garbage again.
Still he can't help but notice that Akira is acting strange even for him and thinks I wonder what has got him spooked oh no matter there is booze to drink with that he orders another bottle of
Whiskey he then turns his attn on the TSC pilot sitting across the bar and thinks HMM he does not dare try anything alone not that it would be that hard to kill him as he finishes his bottle
He gets up and throws some credits at Zeta and states I feel generous tonight but don't count on it again with that he laughs and gives Akira another look and thinks man he has been out to long and stinks as he leaves the bar he thinks it's time to go to the XE system and kill for the pure fun of it as the TSC will be easy kills.

Posted Image

Fleainator

Fleainator

Cubic Zirconium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts
Flea walks in for the first time in at least a month. As he checks his weapons, he sighs. The last time he was here, he'd been bored with his recent work, and still had some of his old gear. All he had now was a standard issue Kusari-model handgun and a concealed combat knife.

He enters the bar and walks up to the counter. "Hey Zeta, where are you? I need something dark and strong today."
Posted Image

It's always too soon when your time is up.  Live and die... by the barrel of a gun.

Zeta

Zeta

Cubic Zirconium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
Zeta walks in from the back office chuckling to himself, "hehe, exhaust pipes..." Zeta sees Fleainator at the counter. "Hey Flea, what'll it be..." Zeta cracks a grin... "I crack myself up sometimes...Have a seat anywhere and I'll bring your drink." Zeta watches closely to see if Flea would also pass out as a few others had done.
Posted Image
Thank you, Slaughter

Fleainator

Fleainator

Cubic Zirconium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts
It smelled absolutely atrocious, the concoction sitting on the table in front of him. A quick sniff told him that it was likely illegal, and was a cocktail of a number of different things, none of which were famous for their pleasant taste. Flea glanced over to the bar, where Zeta was speaking with another patron, beside whom was a young woman who couldn't possibly have been more than 17 or 18 years old. There was some obvious mistrust between the two men, and Flea was happy to let himself be distracted from the drink before him.

Words too quiet for him to hear were exchanged, and the arrival of some ships outside the bar's viewport seemed to end the conversation. Whatever was going on piqued his curiosity, but after his latest brush with death, he wasn't in a hurry to go chasing suspicious ships.

After they left, Zeta came back over to the table, looking expectant. "Zeta, I trust that this stuff has a survival rate higher than 50%, right?" Zeta merely laughed and shrugged. It was all the assurance he needed. From his pocket, he pulled out a small stim. "You might call this cheating, Zeta, but I plan to experience this whole glass in a concious state." The stim itself was a simple needle-delivery package that was usually used to help keep mildly injured pilots fully aware. It was nearly impossible to black out while the stuff was in your blood, lethal G's and severe trauma aside.

Zeta didn't seem to mind. "I don't care as long as you feel it, and I get to see how you handle it."

Flea raised the glass in a toast. "Bottoms up!"

He lowered the glass to his mouth and tilted it. Then his senses erupted in flames.
Posted Image

It's always too soon when your time is up.  Live and die... by the barrel of a gun.

ALPHA WOLF

ALPHA WOLF

Alien Organism

• Clan Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Slaughter walks into the bar after his killing spree in the XE system he notices his old friend Akira and a very lovley young lady with him and he thinks to himself she is far to young to be one of his many women and he thinks hmm I know he gets around maybe it is one of his. But he can't help but wonder why would he be here with her and leaving with that COF scum hmm I wonder what he is up to. If he did not feel some warped sence of loyalty to his old friend he would shoot him just for talking to the pirate scum but then he slaps himself and thinks do not get soft they are all targets as he watches Akira depart he looks around and notices Fleainator getting very drunk on some drink that smelled like week old socks and he thinks hmm I might get a kill tonight then he thinks no there is no sport in hunting a drunk so he lives another day. He sits down and orders whiskey and states to Zeta drink only the last slop you sold me gave me Gas for a week Zeta brings him the bottle with a smile and he wonders hmm maybe Zeta did that because I did not pay him one time hmm. stiil he cant get it out of his head what Akira is doing but time will tell I guess. With that he finishes pays Zeta and walks out thinking I need a kiil tonight He knows there is TSC in the eqipment room and thinks HMM i wont burn feul and still get my kills for the night.

Posted Image

Zeta

Zeta

Cubic Zirconium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
Zeta laughs and brings Slaughter his drinks. He laughs because as often as Slaughter comes in and gets sick, he keeps coming. "Maybe I should get a list of food he CAN eat, maybe he'd feel better and smile once." Zeta shrugged and looked around the bar. No one else is passing out, even Fleainator with that random mix he just gave him. He thinks to himself, "He should be happy enough, the main part is that WLB stuff they gave him a while back."
Posted Image
Thank you, Slaughter

Fleainator

Fleainator

Cubic Zirconium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts
As he wiped the tears from his eyes, a combination of relief and awe overtook him. His mouth still burned, and the belch that was soon to follow would no-doubt be wretch-worthy. It was quite possibly the worst and most dangerous thing he'd ever tasted, but it made him appreciate being alive. He sat there for a minute, and released a low-end belch that made his eyes water. He then sat motionless for a couple of minutes before looking around the bar for Zeta.

He stood up from the table with a little trouble, and took the empty glass in his hand. This went above and beyond the call of the one-and-done drinks out there. In fact, he'd likely feel this one for a couple of days. Zeta was back behind the bar, still laughing.

Flea made it to the bar counter without falling, and placed the glass there. "Zeta, if you ever try to kill me again like that..."
Posted Image

Zeta

Zeta

Cubic Zirconium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
OOC: You may have noticed a few posts got moved to another thread. If yours was moved and you took it personal, please don't take offense, it was not intended that way. I just need to keep separate storylines...well, separate.

Zeta caught the glass before it slid off the other side of the bar. "Would you like another glass then?" he asked with a smile to the near fallen pilot.
Posted Image
Thank you, Slaughter

Black Scorpion

Black Scorpion

Retired from TT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
OOC: The storyline between Akira and Black Scorpion has been moved to a new thread called 'A New Disturbance'. If you want to know how it ends, you can read it HERE.
Retired.
"Never argue with an idiot, you will have to lower yourself to their standard and they will beat you with experience"

Fleainator

Fleainator

Cubic Zirconium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts
Flea smiled and laughed. "No thanks, Zeta. That was just what I needed. Now I need to go and see where I'm needed in space."

He turned to leave, but then stopped and twisted back to face Zeta. "Um, how is my tab? Do I need to pay anything on it, or am I good for now?"
Posted Image

Zeta

Zeta

Cubic Zirconium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
Zeta pulled up the tabs info on the main terminal. "No, knowing you, you'll be back, so your fine for now." Zeta cleaned the glass and put it away, and hid the concoction under the bar. "I'll save that one for you, I doubt anyone else will drink it."
Posted Image
Thank you, Slaughter

Fleainator

Fleainator

Cubic Zirconium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts
Flea simply nodded and left through the main door. He picked up his gear from the locker room, and was on his way. As he walked, his datapad lit up with some information regarding some fighting near Corsair space. "Hmm... Is this worth looking into?"
Posted Image