Toggle shoutbox TR Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  McKooter : (22 August 2023 - 02:08 AM) saying hi again. Ill check back in a bit
@  Tom_Horn : (19 March 2022 - 01:09 AM) What's up? :)
@  Slayer : (26 February 2022 - 11:31 AM) Sad to know that Madcat passed away. Rest in peace!
@  McKooter : (11 September 2021 - 08:16 PM) RIP Madcat. I only come here every few months. God we seem to lose some people. :( seriously.
@  Ragman : (24 May 2021 - 07:04 PM) To EVERYBODY: It is with deepest sympathy that I inform the community that MadCat passed away on the 19th of May this year. He will be missed.
@  Ragman : (24 May 2021 - 07:02 PM) Mckooter, I think Cursor is still paying for this
@  Caprica : (11 February 2021 - 06:55 AM) Доброго времени суток Всем
@  Caprica : (26 January 2021 - 06:07 PM) hi All
@  Slayer : (16 January 2021 - 05:13 PM) Hello
@  McKooter : (03 January 2021 - 04:39 PM) @Rags, yeah just was messing about again today and popped back in to see if its still up. Are we even sure who is paying for this place?
@  Ragman : (06 December 2020 - 10:59 PM) OMG This is still here
@  McKooter : (31 August 2019 - 02:12 AM) what!? a new site?? i slaved over this place :D eyo to fenris, rags, and ahroun
@  Fenris_Wolf : (14 July 2019 - 01:56 PM) Awesome. After much pissing around I can login again. Just a reminder we've got a new website running at https://tekagis.ca and a discord server https://discord.gg/psX8HBu
@  Ragabash : (10 July 2019 - 07:32 PM) Tekagis must rise again
@  Ahroun : (10 July 2019 - 07:31 PM) OMG I can't believe this login still works!!!  :blink:
@  McKooter : (26 June 2019 - 02:52 AM) just stopped in to say hi if anyone reads this still
@  MINDDRIVE : (01 June 2019 - 12:46 AM) ello ello
@  The_Fiddler : (11 March 2019 - 03:18 AM) 10 active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes) Play, play !!!
@  The_Fiddler : (10 March 2019 - 04:48 PM) Looking forward to explore this mod again :)
@  Nameless : (25 August 2018 - 12:54 AM) Server down?

Photo

Caledonia´s signature portfolio

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

jez

jez

cloned Sheep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Hi Cal am new to the forums and have recensently joined APOC.
i've seen your great singtures that you have made and i was wondering if you could make me one

jez

Caledonia

Caledonia

Alien Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
new ones added to this post now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

...stand by your brother, die for the clan...
Posted Image

Creepingdeath

Creepingdeath

frozen Sushi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
thank you very much Caledonia , looks pretty (;

jez

jez

cloned Sheep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
THXS cal i love the sig

Ragman

Ragman

Too old to care.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts
Some very nice ones there cale, im impressed buddy, only because I cant do them..LOL

RagssigByLuci.gif

Caledonia

Caledonia

Alien Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
moved this post from Scorpions topic to here for editing reasons

"well i tried one for the unreal,mass effect and doom? theme so far,hope its not that bad.lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

as i am working with photoshop i save them in the psd format.so if anything needs changing it can be done bit by bit without starting from scratch. "
Posted Image

Caledonia

Caledonia

Alien Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
here are another set of signatures. some i did recently, others i did awhile back. see what you think.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

they weren?t ordered. i only posted them here to see what they would look like when on the forum.

Caledonia
Posted Image

Black Scorpion

Black Scorpion

Retired from TT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
Good stuff buddy, I can see you have been practicing and made a lot of progress! My favorites in your last post are Ace Rimmer's and Fen's. The way you set up the color balance in Ace's is really nicely done I think, and I really like the partial border that overlaps in the bottom left corner in Fen's sig, as well the large transparent area. And the colors fit each other well in that one too.

If you don't mind me giving you one little tip though: most of your sigs that have shadows near the outer borders, have the shadows cut off at the sig outer edges. Fen's sig is a good example of that. This is hard to see when you are working on it, but it always shows when the sig is posted. You can prevent this by making sure that the borders of the shadow layers do not cross the final outer borders of the sig (the 500x150). I personally always apply the shadows on a new 100% transparent border, and make sure this layer is 500x150 px or smaller before I introduce the shadows.
What I find very helpful too, is having one (or sometimes 3) background layer(s) in white, black and/or grey (the forum background color). While working on the sig I click these layers on and off, to see if there might be some residual pixels from a render floating around, and everything is where it should be.

By the way, I love the font on Qjake's sig. (the one you used for his name) Any chance you wanna tell me what the name of that font is?

Keep up the good work buddy! :)
Retired.
"Never argue with an idiot, you will have to lower yourself to their standard and they will beat you with experience"

Caledonia

Caledonia

Alien Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
some new ones....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bogd@n

Bogd@n

Admin Meat!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
ohh yes !! Thank you verry verry much

bogdannew.png

Caledonia

Caledonia

Alien Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
well, it looks like some of the new guys around were looking for some signatures. was able to make one so far, hope you like it.

****deleted image****

Caledonia
Posted Image

WildSurfer

WildSurfer

frozen Sushi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Worlwide cooking - Bowling - Cinema - Freelancer and TT - PC and Nintendo Games.

well, it looks like some of the new guys around were looking for some signatures. was able to make one so far, hope you like it.

Caledonia

Caledonia,

I can't find the words to tell how i like, is it possible for you when you get some time, to have a look to the
newest ones sig I'd like some like this, if possible. Please let me know if it is possible, I am ready to put credits
for your work, your above sigs are just marvelous, and I think this word is not strong enough. Ah my comrad
The Contractor is fully impressed and stayed without voice, starving to have his own.

Meanwhile i send you my best regards.

Wildsurfer

Good flight and long life to DD

Black Scorpion

Black Scorpion

Retired from TT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
Nice work again Cale m8, totally 'Cale-style'. Nice one. :blush:
Retired.
"Never argue with an idiot, you will have to lower yourself to their standard and they will beat you with experience"

Caledonia

Caledonia

Alien Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
right, heres the second one. this is starting to look like a marvel comics convention. lol.

****deleted****

Caledonia
Posted Image

nobodie

nobodie

Alien Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Interests:World Domination
Nice work Caledonia, but! Dont know how to explain, when i look at Contractors sig you made my eyes stick to only one spot, kind of ignoring overall view because that spot in my view is critical.
It is where black guys skull crosses the border of the sig. It just screams MAGNIFY ME and see if the head is cut a bit or i ends up just right there (in the last case, its really bad).
May I suggest either make the guy little bigger so head "cut" would be more obvious/use transparancy to make head go over the border, or make him the way his head does not reach the border.

(Could be just me though...)

:blush:

nobodiehandwh.png

Caledonia

Caledonia

Alien Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Nice work Caledonia, but! Dont know how to explain, when i look at Contractors sig you made my eyes stick to only one spot, kind of ignoring overall view because that spot in my view is critical.
It is where black guys skull crosses the border of the sig. It just screams MAGNIFY ME and see if the head is cut a bit or i ends up just right there (in the last case, its really bad).
May I suggest either make the guy little bigger so head "cut" would be more obvious/use transparancy to make head go over the border, or make him the way his head does not reach the border.

(Could be just me though...)

:blush:

problem is, his head is really cut off at that point. and it was just a draft to see how the signature would look on the forum. here is the original picture for comparison.

http://www.stoppschi...ingpin-1280.jpg
Posted Image

Caledonia

Caledonia

Alien Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
well i had another go at a signature for you,m8. somehow i couldnt get myself to like the colorscheme of your current signature,m8. i´m sorry. instead i made this one. i hope you like it nonetheless.

****deleted image****
Posted Image

WildSurfer

WildSurfer

frozen Sushi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Worlwide cooking - Bowling - Cinema - Freelancer and TT - PC and Nintendo Games.
[quote name='Caledonia' post='2077970' date='May 14 2010, 03:03 PM']well i had another go at a signature for you,m8. somehow i couldnt get myself to like the colorscheme of your current signature,m8. i´m sorry. instead i made this one. i hope you like it nonetheless.

Cale,

I can't wait to see you, I have only to stand up and applause, this sig is absolutely what I expected,
a pure wonder. I show it to my comrad and he agrees with me, this sig is made for me. Whatever you may
ask me, be sure I'll always be there.

Wildsurfer

Good flight and long life to DD

Caledonia

Caledonia

Alien Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
heres another requested signature. i hope it tickels your fancy....

Posted Image

Caledonia
Posted Image

Bogd@n

Bogd@n

Admin Meat!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
Awesome Work cale like usual :D

bogdannew.png

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users