Toggle shoutbox TR Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  McKooter : (22 August 2023 - 02:08 AM) saying hi again. Ill check back in a bit
@  Tom_Horn : (19 March 2022 - 01:09 AM) What's up? :)
@  Slayer : (26 February 2022 - 11:31 AM) Sad to know that Madcat passed away. Rest in peace!
@  McKooter : (11 September 2021 - 08:16 PM) RIP Madcat. I only come here every few months. God we seem to lose some people. :( seriously.
@  Ragman : (24 May 2021 - 07:04 PM) To EVERYBODY: It is with deepest sympathy that I inform the community that MadCat passed away on the 19th of May this year. He will be missed.
@  Ragman : (24 May 2021 - 07:02 PM) Mckooter, I think Cursor is still paying for this
@  Caprica : (11 February 2021 - 06:55 AM) Доброго времени суток Всем
@  Caprica : (26 January 2021 - 06:07 PM) hi All
@  Slayer : (16 January 2021 - 05:13 PM) Hello
@  McKooter : (03 January 2021 - 04:39 PM) @Rags, yeah just was messing about again today and popped back in to see if its still up. Are we even sure who is paying for this place?
@  Ragman : (06 December 2020 - 10:59 PM) OMG This is still here
@  McKooter : (31 August 2019 - 02:12 AM) what!? a new site?? i slaved over this place :D eyo to fenris, rags, and ahroun
@  Fenris_Wolf : (14 July 2019 - 01:56 PM) Awesome. After much pissing around I can login again. Just a reminder we've got a new website running at https://tekagis.ca and a discord server https://discord.gg/psX8HBu
@  Ragabash : (10 July 2019 - 07:32 PM) Tekagis must rise again
@  Ahroun : (10 July 2019 - 07:31 PM) OMG I can't believe this login still works!!!  :blink:
@  McKooter : (26 June 2019 - 02:52 AM) just stopped in to say hi if anyone reads this still
@  MINDDRIVE : (01 June 2019 - 12:46 AM) ello ello
@  The_Fiddler : (11 March 2019 - 03:18 AM) 10 active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes) Play, play !!!
@  The_Fiddler : (10 March 2019 - 04:48 PM) Looking forward to explore this mod again :)
@  Nameless : (25 August 2018 - 12:54 AM) Server down?

Photo

New Sig for Zeta

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

Zeta

Zeta

Cubic Zirconium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
Hello all you artistic frrea... erm.. types :D

With the new size requirement, I thought it time to get a new siggy. I'm looking for something matrix / neo related, as evident in my current signature. I do prefer to have a katana in the pic, but it isn't a requirement. Anyone is free to try, and if you have any questions, please ask :D

Thanks

edit: oh! and if you could please put my name in it too, that would be appreciated :D
Posted Image
Thank you, Slaughter

Black Scorpion

Black Scorpion

Retired from TT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
Already put you on my list some while back when you asked me, but you know that when it comes to Scorp you gotta have some patience lol. Feel free to ask anyone else though if it's taking you too long.
Retired.
"Never argue with an idiot, you will have to lower yourself to their standard and they will beat you with experience"

ALPHA WOLF

ALPHA WOLF

Alien Organism

• Clan Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
Ok I was just farting around and this is what I came up with Tell me what you think.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Zeta

Zeta

Cubic Zirconium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
I do like the looks of it. I have been known to be a dragon fan in the past (Dragons of the Ancient Realm if you remember that one from the "other" server. I think it may be a bit big though. I look forward to seeing if any more pop up too :) (I'm not sure how to word that so it doesn't sound like that...)
Posted Image
Thank you, Slaughter

ALPHA WOLF

ALPHA WOLF

Alien Organism

• Clan Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
Hey not a problem and it is a bit to big, But I can resize it but that will take time as it was done in layers I will do it sometime today.
It would help if I knew exactly what you would like on a sig,
1. Content
2. Wording
3. Font
4. ETC

Let me know and I will give it a shot later today.
Posted Image

ALPHA WOLF

ALPHA WOLF

Alien Organism

• Clan Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
Here is the reduced one of the first one and somthing else I was playing with just a thought thats all, And they are within the new size specs.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

ALPHA WOLF

ALPHA WOLF

Alien Organism

• Clan Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
Or this one.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Zeta

Zeta

Cubic Zirconium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
They are all awesome, bud.
Posted Image
Thank you, Slaughter

ALPHA WOLF

ALPHA WOLF

Alien Organism

• Clan Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
If they wont work give me an idea as to what you want. And Thank you for the complimant
Posted Image

ALPHA WOLF

ALPHA WOLF

Alien Organism

• Clan Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
And one more LOL

Posted Image
Posted Image

Caledonia

Caledonia

Alien Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

And one more LOL

Posted Image

hi m8,
i see you have been busy again. lol. i hope you donīt mind me making a few suggestions....
1. i would propose using only one of the dragons in general
2. the font had to make me look twice to see what was actually written there + it seems to be too near the left side of the signature
3. have you tried to make it appear borderless?
4. maybe have a go as making it appear like a button or badge.

these are just some minor suggestions from me. otherwise keep up the good work, m8

Cale
Ps. not trying to criticize your work in any way
...stand by your brother, die for the clan...
Posted Image

ALPHA WOLF

ALPHA WOLF

Alien Organism

• Clan Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

hi m8,
i see you have been busy again. lol. i hope you donīt mind me making a few suggestions....
1. i would propose using only one of the dragons in general
2. the font had to make me look twice to see what was actually written there + it seems to be too near the left side of the signature
3. have you tried to make it appear borderless?
4. maybe have a go as making it appear like a button or badge.

these are just some minor suggestions from me. otherwise keep up the good work, m8

Cale
Ps. not trying to criticize your work in any way

Actually I am not ofended at all I don't like the last one myself and I will try what you suggest as it is difficult with the program I use but I am still learning this part LOL.
I can build websites but the sigs well they need help LOL.
Posted Image

Zeta

Zeta

Cubic Zirconium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
Wow :D Thank you for your time on this, I don't mean to take up so much or be difficult.

I think I have decided to go with the first black one if that is alright with you.
Posted Image
Thank you, Slaughter

ALPHA WOLF

ALPHA WOLF

Alien Organism

• Clan Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
That is fine with me, Thank you all for your input and I might just come up with a better one who knows I have learned so much from Cali and got some good ideas.
Stay tuned
Posted Image

ALPHA WOLF

ALPHA WOLF

Alien Organism

• Clan Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
if I knew how to send you the code I would so you have it.
Posted Image

ALPHA WOLF

ALPHA WOLF

Alien Organism

• Clan Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
Ok I was boared and made 2 more I am still shacky on making it boarderless as I tried but they looked like well you know what I mean.
I know you picked the one you want but look at these.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Zeta

Zeta

Cubic Zirconium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
Don't worry about the code :) I got it. Again, thank you.
Posted Image
Thank you, Slaughter

Zeta

Zeta

Cubic Zirconium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
Hmmm... I replaced the stuff in settings, but as you can see, something has changed with the formatting. Even for the stuff I didn't change :P

edit: I got the picture to work, but the rest is crap :P
Posted Image
Thank you, Slaughter

ALPHA WOLF

ALPHA WOLF

Alien Organism

• Clan Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
I sent you a PM if that does not work let me know.
Posted Image

Black Scorpion

Black Scorpion

Retired from TT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
Zeta there's 2 ways of doing it.

1) Right-click on your new sig in Slaughter's post and select 'copy image location', then paste it into the text window of your own signature settings in between the IMG code like this:
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o213/wolfsbop/ZETA4.jpg[/img]

2) Right-click on the image, save it to your computer and upload it to your own hosting site like Imageshack or Photobucket. Then paste the IMG code from that site.

Before you do that you can go ahead and remove all other code in your sig code box, it's just residual HTML code.

Btw Slaughter, nice work m8, you're getting better each time. ;)

EDIT:
The code in option 1) is not right, seems the forum doesn't show it the right way.
Retired.
"Never argue with an idiot, you will have to lower yourself to their standard and they will beat you with experience"