Toggle shoutbox TR Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  McKooter : (22 August 2023 - 02:08 AM) saying hi again. Ill check back in a bit
@  Tom_Horn : (19 March 2022 - 01:09 AM) What's up? :)
@  Slayer : (26 February 2022 - 11:31 AM) Sad to know that Madcat passed away. Rest in peace!
@  McKooter : (11 September 2021 - 08:16 PM) RIP Madcat. I only come here every few months. God we seem to lose some people. :( seriously.
@  Ragman : (24 May 2021 - 07:04 PM) To EVERYBODY: It is with deepest sympathy that I inform the community that MadCat passed away on the 19th of May this year. He will be missed.
@  Ragman : (24 May 2021 - 07:02 PM) Mckooter, I think Cursor is still paying for this
@  Caprica : (11 February 2021 - 06:55 AM) Доброго времени суток Всем
@  Caprica : (26 January 2021 - 06:07 PM) hi All
@  Slayer : (16 January 2021 - 05:13 PM) Hello
@  McKooter : (03 January 2021 - 04:39 PM) @Rags, yeah just was messing about again today and popped back in to see if its still up. Are we even sure who is paying for this place?
@  Ragman : (06 December 2020 - 10:59 PM) OMG This is still here
@  McKooter : (31 August 2019 - 02:12 AM) what!? a new site?? i slaved over this place :D eyo to fenris, rags, and ahroun
@  Fenris_Wolf : (14 July 2019 - 01:56 PM) Awesome. After much pissing around I can login again. Just a reminder we've got a new website running at https://tekagis.ca and a discord server https://discord.gg/psX8HBu
@  Ragabash : (10 July 2019 - 07:32 PM) Tekagis must rise again
@  Ahroun : (10 July 2019 - 07:31 PM) OMG I can't believe this login still works!!!  :blink:
@  McKooter : (26 June 2019 - 02:52 AM) just stopped in to say hi if anyone reads this still
@  MINDDRIVE : (01 June 2019 - 12:46 AM) ello ello
@  The_Fiddler : (11 March 2019 - 03:18 AM) 10 active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes) Play, play !!!
@  The_Fiddler : (10 March 2019 - 04:48 PM) Looking forward to explore this mod again :)
@  Nameless : (25 August 2018 - 12:54 AM) Server down?

Photo

TT Screenshot Vault

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

Black Scorpion

Black Scorpion

Retired from TT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
BUMP for Ragflow

And if anyone has some cool pics of mod sceneries (Nebula's, Gas Clouds, Planets, Stars, or otherwise colorful shots) could you please post them here? I have a lot of ships to work with already, but not much to put in the background.

Thanks!
Retired.
"Never argue with an idiot, you will have to lower yourself to their standard and they will beat you with experience"

Ragflow998

Ragflow998

What else ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
Hold on buddy i'll post them tonight.

Ragflow998

Ragflow998

What else ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
Link to the gallery of first 10 pics : http://img15.imagesh...screen19qvo.png

Black Scorpion

Black Scorpion

Retired from TT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
Sweet as, Ragflow, thanks buddy.
Retired.
"Never argue with an idiot, you will have to lower yourself to their standard and they will beat you with experience"

Black Scorpion

Black Scorpion

Retired from TT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
BUMP

I still need some more sceneries people. SS are taken in a 800x600 resolution by default, and so I need to incorporate multiple clean scenery shots just to get one wallpaper. I need about 10 to be able to have some variation to play with.
Retired.

Caledonia

Caledonia

Alien Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

BUMP

I still need some more sceneries people. SS are taken in a 800x600 resolution by default, and so I need to incorporate multiple clean scenery shots just to get one wallpaper. I need about 10 to be able to have some variation to play with.

Posted Image
...stand by your brother, die for the clan...
Posted Image

Black Scorpion

Black Scorpion

Retired from TT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
Says 'image not found'.
Retired.

Caledonia

Caledonia

Alien Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Says 'image not found'.

should show you the pic now.was trying to only get it to show the link.now you to load the biggun
Posted Image

Black Scorpion

Black Scorpion

Retired from TT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
Nice SS m8, thanks.
Retired.

Ragflow998

Ragflow998

What else ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
Im uploading more screenies on imageshack, i'll post the link when it's done :D

Black Scorpion

Black Scorpion

Retired from TT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
That would be great m8, thanks.

And another general BUMP.

In all honesty, I had expected a bit more help than I have seen so far. As you know I don't play much myself and when I do I don't 'get out there' as far as some of you do. As I said earlier, I would have done this myself, but I simply can't find the time for it. So I was hoping for a little help here. When I posted the first post here, I kinda expected that it wouldn't be too much of a trouble to hit the prntscrn key every once and a while for players who do see the best parts of the server environment. The result however is a little bit disappointing...

I will take a round tour of TT to do it myself. I just don't have a clue when.

Many many thanks to the ones who did help and posted some very nice screenies, and to anyone who still feels inspired to do so.
Retired.

Caledonia

Caledonia

Alien Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
right,m8.
had another good view through all my folders and was able to salvage a couple of my screenshots.sadly i have deleted a damn good size of screenies awhile back. :wacko:

http://ul.to/q825w2
Posted Image

Black Scorpion

Black Scorpion

Retired from TT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
That's cool m8, some very nice ones in there. I see you have even made the effort of creating an album for this and upload it, really appreciate it buddy! :wacko:
Retired.

S31-Zero-Order

S31-Zero-Order

Archon

• Head Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts
Can someone send me a link to a hosting site that I can use to upload pics? I really prefer imageshack over all others. I could post some really good ones. Some are pretty old, but fun. :)

lol Nevermind. I found a link to it. Thanks anyhow. :rolleyes:

I'm uploading my older pics of the times of the TA. Most are kill screens, but some are just for giggles. One of them is an insult screen regarding me, and it is my favorite. The guy I was after dove into the planet to escape. xD

http://img515.images...=screen1uza.png

The one with the Galactica is myself knocking Uni's poor memorial off it's block. lol

2vbwyz7.png

In defensione et fraternitatem Elohim...

(-=YSP=-)

(-=YSP=-)

Preservation Ward Supervisor

• Clan Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
haha .. i like the one with the top of unis memorial off its axis.. how did that happen?
Posted Image

Legion

Legion

Pure Awesomeness

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
lol... Zero you even got one of me being a lil mad over something (APOC Dominator was me) :rolleyes:

Ragflow998

Ragflow998

What else ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

haha .. i like the one with the top of unis memorial off its axis.. how did that happen?

It happens sometimes on player side (it means only can see this, not other players), you just have to move your ship right into the memorial center, and then...saturday night fever lol

lol... Zero you even got one of me being a lil mad over something (APOC Dominator was me)

Can't believe it, APOC contracting with a merc, shame on you m8 :rolleyes:

Legion

Legion

Pure Awesomeness

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Can't believe it, APOC contracting with a merc, shame on you m8 :)

Hehehe... Well I don't remember that episode but I believe I've been pretty pissed over something and wanted revenge! Probably some WLB that invaded Elohim in group and owned me good... Did happen a few times! :rolleyes:

S31-Zero-Order

S31-Zero-Order

Archon

• Head Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts
I've got a few more funny ones from my work as a mercenary. These were from the 1.3 bil contract to basically let me off my leash and kill every moving object. xD I think it was 45 kills total. I never went down! LOL

http://img188.images...=screen3eay.png

I tried to add in the old comms sheets from my jobs. They were pretty funny if you've known how we work or have been with us for a while. Cajun was my XO, and when I wasn't there, he took over for me. That was LOADS of fun. It's kind of weird how my memory works. I can't remember big events that happened or stuff that went on for months, but I can remember little instances and conversations, where I was when it was taking place, what was happening at the time, what the unmentioned topic was about, etc. It's always been photographic for me...

2vbwyz7.png

In defensione et fraternitatem Elohim...

Ragflow998

Ragflow998

What else ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
"How's the quota going ?"
Ragman killed by TA
"Going pretty good atm"

LOL

Edit :

"I surrender"